work it OUT
- You want to be proud of yourself
- You've lost enough time
- Committed work is not an issue for you
- And you tell yourself "I don't know"
That's where I come in
This is for you if you want to...
- Be in the “flow” at work or in your passion.
- Massively increase your self-confidence
- Not being overwhelmed by fear and doubts
- Manage stress and pressure effectively
- Take actions towards your goals and desires
- Allow yourself to dream and take controlled risks
- Improve any relationships
- Be honest and compassionate with yourself
- Welcome Failure, disappointment and rejection
- Understand & Manage your emotions
- Become mentally strong
- etc. 🙂
This is not for everyone
But, if you’ve made it so far, then you are probably ready.
Openminded: you are ready to learn new concepts, to be all in by applying them into your life.
Committed: you’ll find the time to do what is best for you. You are willing to take actions until you reach your goals.
Resilient: there may be moments of doubts, intense questioning. What ever, you know there’s no easy path towards personal development.
If you are Openminded, Committed and Resilient, then let's do this work together!
Do you want to know more about Self-Confidence?
how does it work
I’ll teach you the tools you can apply immediately in your day to day life.
We’ll follow a step by step program but the content will be adapted to your specific circumstances.
After each session, you’ll receive a debriefing and proposals for you to work on. It is complemented with work sheets to allow you going deeper in the understanding and as a base for long term results.
A key benefit of 1:1 session is efficiency. You’ll work only on the points which will have a significant impact in your work and life.
Who I coach
Business Managers or Traders in Energy & Finance sectors (often being engineer by trade), are the people I'm choosing to work with. Most importantly, my clients have a genuine positive mindset, are ready to be challenged and are committed to do their best. We develop a relationship where trusting each other is the cornerstone.
Who you will become
- You will feel more self-confidence and able to do difficult things
- You will have a clear view on where you want to go
- You will understand your emotions and welcome them as a useful action signal
- You will be happier
- You will improve the connection with people you care
- You will become successful in what matters to you